Be a Life Saver—Donate Blood at University of Maryland Medical Center Midtown Campus
Give the gift of life. University of Maryland Medical Center Midtown Campus has partnered with the American Red Cross to host blood drives on our campus. All blood drives at UMMC Midtown Campus are open to the public.
Top 5 reasons to give blood:
- Your donation could save up to three lives.
- In the U.S., someone needs blood every two seconds.
- A single car accident victim can require up to 100 units of blood.
- It is the right thing to do, and will make you walk a little taller.
- UMMC Midtown Campus uses approximately 3,100 blood products per year.